Optimize your grain drill settings!
KUHN has developed a calibration assistant to help you determine the appropriate settings for your seed drill and seeding conditions (seed type, rate, etc). This application will also provide you with a seeds/m² to kg/acre converter.
- Download the KUHN seeding application on your Smartphone.
- Select the seed drill, its width and the number of rows, or row spacing.
- Select the crop you plan to seed.
- Enter the application rate and press ok.
- The app will provide recommended settings.
- Carry out a calibration test and enter the results to optimize the drill settings.
- You can save your settings in the app for future use.