Easily Adapt to Mowing Conditions
Protect Against Impact
Non-Stop Safety Spring
More Mowing Options and Possibilities
Wide Angle PTO joint
- Universal Knives - Offer a more substantial option than the articulated knives when powering through heavier crop.
- Articulated Universal Knives - Offer more freedom to clear obstructions in grass conditions.
- Articulated Hammer Knives - Create lift for a clean cut. The shackle allows more freedom to clear obstructions hidden in grass conditions.
- Pallet-Type Finishing Knives - Create lift for a clean cut. Pallet knives are suitable for use in parks and lawns, or any place that a clean finish is desired.
- Hammer Knives - Hammer knives are designed for shredding with plenty of lift and extra weight to power through brush up to 2”. Not for use in rocky conditions.
|Number of hammer knives|
|Number of universal knives|
|Inner protection cover|
|Mechanical breakaway system|
|Height adjustment by roller with removable ends|
|Curved skid shoes|
|Free wheel integrated in the central gearbox|
|Wide angle PTO shaft|
|Required tractor hydraulic connections|
|Machine net weight, approx. with roller|
|PTO speed (rpm)|
|Minimum PTO power requirement|
|Maximum PTO power recommended|
|6'8" (2.03 m)|
|Cat. 2, 3-point|
|1 SA and 1 DA|
|1,720 lbs (780 kg)|
|16.5" (42 cm)|
|70 hp (53 kW)|
|100 hp (75 kW)|
Customer Spotlight: TB 211
Paul Martin Jerome, Idaho
"We have been very impressed with our KUHN TB 211 Select offset mower. It is a high-quality piece of equipment, built sturdy and with plenty of grease fittings to keep everything lubed and running flawlessly. This mower does the job and does it well!"