- Sending an application: whatever your situation (in search of a work placement, international internship, job…) sending your application is the first step in joining the KUHN Group.
You have seen an employment opportunity that you want to apply for or you just want to send us an application, our internet site was created to help you. Sending your application through our website allows your application to be managed more efficiently.
- Application analysis: once received, your application is reviewed by the HR department. We will consider your application for all current employment opportunities, even if it was sent in response to a particular employment opportunity.
- First contact: you may be contacted by the HR department during the first analysis stage. In most cases, this first contact is made by email or telephone, in order to clarify certain points in your application, for example whether you wish to travel or not, your availability and your career goals.
- The interview: once the first selection process passed, you will meet the relevant manager(s) and HR professionals in order to assess your skills as well as your values, which should be in keeping with the company's values. The number of interviews necessary for recruitment varies depending on the position.
- Decision process: the relevant managers and the HR department make a decision based on your application.
- Job offer: an offer of employment is then made to the chosen applicant by the HR department.
- Your arrival: it's important for us to make new employees feel at home in their job. With this in mind, KUHN has a comprehensive induction process, which provides all the useful information on company strategy, organization, products and services.
A mentor can also be designed with the role to facilitate the new employees’ integration as from day one by providing the necessary support, allowing him to quickly become familiar with the new environment and thus start this new collaboration on sound and motivating basis.
Know more about...